Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom French Apartment Awaits!

The West Wing Suite, Beautiful 2 bedroom Apartment France

The West Wing Suite, Beautiful 2 bedroom Apartment France

Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom French Apartment Awaits!

Escape to Paradise: Stunning 2-Bedroom French Apartment Awaits! - A Review That's Actually Real (and Maybe a Little Crazy)

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm back from my "Escape to Paradise" adventure, and let me tell you, it was…something. Think of this review as less a perfectly polished travel brochure and more like a slightly tipsy conversation over a cheap bottle of French wine. Prepare for honest opinions, a few tangents, and a LOT of exclamation points.

First off, the basics. This isn't your cookie-cutter hotel experience. We're talking a two-bedroom apartment in France, which already gives you a leg up on feeling like a local (even if you immediately butcher the language like I did). So, let's get messy with it.

Accessibility: The Good, the Bad, and the Slightly Confusing

Okay, full disclosure, I don’t require accessibility features, but I do appreciate places that make an effort. And this place…well, it’s complicated. (Cue dramatic music). The listing mentions "Facilities for disabled guests" so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt, but it's not explicitly detailed. 😲 The elevator was a lifesaver with the luggage, though! But, if you need specific accessibility features (like a wider doorway or anything else), I'd recommend giving them a CALL before booking. Don't just assume, because trust me, assumptions can lead to a whole lot of awkwardness and, in my case, a near-miss with a suitcase and a very grumpy Parisian cat.

Cleanliness and Safety: Sanitized and… Sanely Sanitized?

Look, post-pandemic, cleanliness is a MAJOR concern. I'm practically a germaphobe now. And I was genuinely impressed. They’ve got the whole shebang: Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, rooms sanitized between stays, Hand sanitizer galore (yes, I went a bit crazy with it), and Staff trained in safety protocol. They even had Individually-wrapped food options in the breakfast buffet, which made my inner hypochondriac sing! There was a doctor/nurse on call, too, which is comforting, although I thankfully didn't need them (unless you count my near-meltdown trying to order a croissant). Room sanitization opt-out available is a nice touch - for those who have a thing about that! And the Safe dining setup was well done, making the eating part pretty stress-free. Professional-grade sanitizing services gave me some good vibes. Hygiene certification gave me even MORE! All in all, I felt safe and reassured, which is a huge win.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Food, Glorious Food! (and a Few Hiccups)

Okay, I came to France to eat. Full stop. And this place mostly delivered. The Breakfast [buffet] was decent - a solid start to the day. I especially loved the Asian breakfast option for the Asian Cuisine in restaurant but I mostly stuck with the Western breakfast (because, you know, France). Coffee/tea in restaurant always welcome! 🍵 They had Restaurants, A la carte in restaurant options, Desserts in restaurant, etc. The Poolside bar was a definite highlight, but the Happy hour? Well, let’s just say the “happy” part was slightly delayed by a… misunderstanding with the bartender about the definition of "dry martini". 🤪 Room service [24-hour] is a MUST for those late-night (or early morning) cravings. The Bottle of water was a lifesaver! Snack bar and Coffee shop are always welcome.

Things to Do: Relax, Rejuvenate, and Maybe Get Lost (in a Good Way)

Alright, let's be real: I spent most of my time eating and people-watching. BUT, they do have some serious relaxation options. Massages were available (though I might have spent more time thinking about getting one than actually getting one.) Body scrubs and Body wraps are a big plus (I'm not a big SPA person but some people love all this!). The Pool with view was stunning! Steamroom, Sauna, Spa/sauna, Spa, and Fitness center - these are legit ways to chill out and I didn't even consider those (lazy, I know). The Swimming pool alone was enough to keep me happy, and, Swimming pool [outdoor]? Pure bliss.

The Room Itself: My Home Away From Home (and Possibly My Future Retirement Destination)

The apartment was fantastic. Seriously. Air conditioning was a necessity in the summer heat. Air conditioning in public area even better! The Blackout curtains were a godsend for sleeping in (a rare luxury for me). Free bottled water (yay for staying hydrated!). A Coffee/tea maker let me skip the morning line-up in the coffee shop. Complimentary tea was an absolute plus. The Minibar was stocked with temptations. Internet access – wireless, Wi-Fi [free] and Internet access – LAN all performed awesomely. Desk and Laptop workspace for when I needed to do some work (I didn't, but the option was there, haha).

I loved the Extra long bed! Bathroom phone made me feel like a rockstar (I think I might have whispered some very important things into it…). Bathtub, Separate shower/bathtub, and Shower all provided relief from the sun. Towels, and Bathrobes? They also had Slippers! The Seating area was where I spent the most time. The Sofa was VERY comfy! The Refrigerator kept my rosé perfectly chilled. Closet to hang everything. The Mirror helped me look presentable. The Alarm clock woke me up (even when I didn't want to). I enjoyed the Non-smoking rooms though I'm not a smoker, myself. The Balcony and the Terrace both provided me with very scenic views!

Services and Conveniences: Smooth Sailing (Mostly)

The Concierge was incredibly helpful, even when I totally mangled my French trying to ask for directions. Daily housekeeping kept the place spotless. Laundry service was a lifesaver (because I'm a messy packer). Honestly, the Dry cleaning was something I didn't even consider! Elevator - absolutely necessary. They even had an Ironing service. Luggage storage. Cash withdrawal. Currency exchange (so I didn't have to find the nearest ATM). The Food delivery saved me a few walks. The Doorman did a great job, too. Front desk [24-hour] always there to help - a major plus! Cashless payment service - perfect. Invoice provided for those who might need it. Contactless check-in/out was also really fast!

For the Kids (and the Kid in All of Us)

While I didn't need it (single, and happy to be that way), they had Babysitting service if you need it. The Family/child friendly atmosphere was definitely apparent. There are also Kids facilities and Kids meal options.

Getting Around: Easy Peasy (Mostly)

Airport transfer was a HUGE win - so much easier than navigating public transport after a transatlantic flight. Car park [on-site] and Car park [free of charge] were both awesome. They have Bicycle parking also! Taxi service was available, and the Valet parking was great (though I didn't need it).

Business Amenities (Because, You Know, Life):

Meeting/banquet facilities could be useful. Audio-visual equipment for special events, as is the Projector/LED display. Xerox/fax in business center for the rare situations. Meetings and Seminars also are available.

The Quirks and the Imperfections (Because Life Isn't Perfect)

Okay, here's the slightly less glamorous part. The listing doesn’t explicitly mention the size of the apartment, which is something I would have loved to know before. This, and the accessibility challenges, are something I'm definitely letting them know! And the WiFi, while free in all rooms, was sometimes a bit spotty. But honestly? Minor gripes.

The Bottom Line: Should You Book?

YES! (with a few caveats). If you're looking for a unique, slightly quirky, and comfortably luxurious experience in France, this is your spot. It's clean, it's beautiful, the staff are friendly (even if they occasionally look confused by your terrible French), and it's a genuine escape.

The Offer: Escape to Paradise - Now with Extra French Charm!

Book your stay at Escape to Paradise within the next [insert timeframe - e.g., 7 days] and receive:

  • **
Rodeway Inn Artesia: Your Cerritos Getaway Awaits!

Book Now

The West Wing Suite, Beautiful 2 bedroom Apartment France

Okay, here we go. Forget the perfectly-organized itineraries you find online. This is my France trip in that "West Wing Suite" – and trust me, it's going to be a ride:

The West Wing Suite, Bastille Day, and the Search for the Perfect Croissant (and Myself)

(Day 1: The Arrival – Or, "Where the Hell is the Elevator?")

  • Morning: Departed with a manic energy with my heart racing! Arrived at the airport, security was surprisingly painless (I always expect the worst after one too many airport thrillers); my trusty travel companion, Sarah, and I are bursting with excitement. Then the flight (which thankfully didn't fall out of the sky) was smooth until the landing – that slight stomach-churn that always makes me wonder if I've aged a decade overnight.
  • Mid-afternoon: Landed in Paris! The air… it smells of something. Perfume? Pastries? Maybe a hint of diesel. Whatever it is, I love it. Navigating the Metro with luggage? A comedy of errors. (Seriously, why are the stairs always so narrow and steep?) Finally arrived at the promised land: The West Wing Suite in what felt like the center of the universe. Took an hour to find a way in (the code? A riddle, wrapped in an enigma, sprinkled with confusion). The apartment? Glorious. Sunlight streaming through the massive windows, the view… breathtaking. I could live here. Or, could I be that far away from my family?
  • Evening: Settled in, quickly changed clothes. Our first mission: find food. Found a charming bistro nearby, "Le Chat Noir" (of course), and ordered the most stereotypical French meal imaginable: steak frites, red wine, and crème brûlée. The steak was cooked to perfection, and that wine… oh, the wine! Sarah and I clinked glasses, giddy with happiness, like we'd found a lost treasure.
  • Oh, the croissants! This is where the real quest began. I'm not kidding. I envisioned the perfect croissant: buttery, flaky, melting in your mouth. On day one, the search was already on. The brioche was close, the sourdough was too hard, the buttered bread was a no-go. I'm on a mission.

(Day 2: Bastille Day Chaos and a Fountain of Tears – And Maybe French History)

  • Morning: The city was already alive. Bastille Day! Crowds everywhere. Sarah and I made it to the parade – which was more of a jostle than an elegant viewing experience. The military display was impressive, and as I watched I remembered my grandpa. He's always wanted to see it too. Damn you old age.
  • Afternoon: Had to take the metro because of the chaos of Bastille Day. It seemed like every Parisian was out celebrating. Which was great, but it also meant our ride was packed. I accidentally stepped on someone's foot. I tried to apologize in my best broken French, but it came out as a garbled mess. They gave me a withering look. Note to self: Brush up on the language.
  • Evening: It was as though the entire city was throwing a party. The fireworks display over the Eiffel Tower was… well, I cried. Seriously. Tears streaming down my face. The sheer beauty of it, the music, the energy… it was overwhelming. I feel so lucky to be alive, even in the middle of an awful year.
  • That night We ate a pizza in bed. The perfect combination of comfort, exhaustion, and wonder. Watched Amelie and felt even more in love with everything.

(Day 3: Monet's Water Lilies and a Realization – And a Headache)

  • Morning: The Musee de l'Orangerie. Monet's Water Lilies. Okay, I'm not a huge museum person. But these? They stopped me. The light, the colors, the sheer scale… it was transporting. I sat there for ages, just… breathing. The world's problems seemed to fade away. It was that moment. I understood what beauty truly meant.
  • Afternoon: Had a massive headache. Maybe the rich food, maybe the wine, maybe the sheer sensory overload. (Or, you know, stress). Took a stroll through the Tuileries Garden and sat by the fountain. Felt peaceful.
  • Evening: Found a creperie. It's essential, right? Ate way too many crepes. Sweet crepes, savory crepes. I'm not sure I needed them. But I ate them.
  • More croissants! I'm not giving up! Found a couple of bakeries with promising displays. One was a near miss. Another had a delicious pain au chocolat, but it lacked the pure, buttery perfection I craved.

Things I Didn't Plan (But That Made the Trip)

  • The accidental French: My French is still terrible, but I'm trying! Accidentally ordering escargots instead of mussels. Explaining to a shopkeeper (with frantic hand gestures) that I really wanted a baguette. The small humiliations and tiny victories.
  • The people: The friendly waiter who helped us with the menu. The woman on the Metro who gave me a genuine smile. Even the grumpy shopkeeper who, after I struggled with the code, finally cracked a smile.
  • Sarah: My travel companion. We laughed, cried, bickered, and supported each other. These memories are so special because of her.
  • That the suite was great. I could be happy here. Really happy. Being happy feels like the hardest thing.

(Day 4 - The Departure: Goodbye, France?)

  • Morning: The last morning in the apartment. I don't want to leave. I could stay here. I would have to face all that I left behind, but. . . I would be happy here.
  • Afternoon: The metro was not cooperating. We barely made it to the airport.
  • Evening: Finally, got on the plane. I was exhausted but content.
  • The Croissant Quest: A Partial Victory: One of the bakeries served the best croissants I've ever had. They weren't perfect. They were still a bit too sweet, a bit too… something. But they were damn good. And as I savored the last bite, I realized something: The perfect croissant doesn't exist. It's the search that matters. The joy of the hunt. The little imperfections.
  • The plane ride home. I am back to my broken life, to my broken family. But something feels different. I made peace with something. I am changed.

This trip wasn't perfect. But it was mine. And that's what matters. Now, where's the bag of cookies I stashed for the flight? Ah, France… you beautiful, messy, wonderful place. I'll be back. And next time, I'm bringing reinforcements for the croissant quest.

Uncover the Hidden Gems of South Africa's Old Foundry Hotel (Ideas Cartel)

Book Now

The West Wing Suite, Beautiful 2 bedroom Apartment France

Escape to Paradise: Your Burning Questions (and My Rambling Answers!)

Okay, so what's *actually* paradise about this "French Apartment"? Sounds a bit… cliché.

Alright, alright, I get it. "Paradise" is a strong word. And look, I'm a cynic at heart. But... this place? It gets to you. Remember that movie, "Under the Tuscan Sun?" Yeah, minus the whole divorce-and-finding-yourself *immediately* thing. Think more… slowly unfurling happiness.

Here's the deal: it's the LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Seriously. Imagine waking up and hearing the faint clatter of cafes preparing for the day. Remember that time I stumbled onto the *patisserie* at 7 AM, still in my pajamas, and the *boulanger* just *smiled* and gave me a croissant the size of my head? That's a "paradise" moment, right there. It's nestled in a charming neighborhood, not this sterile tourist hellhole. Think cobblestone streets, flower boxes overflowing... and the scent of freshly baked bread. *Sigh*.

And okay, technically, the apartment itself is beautiful. Two bedrooms, yes, which is perfect unless you’re travelling alone like I did… which was a goddamn luxury! I had the whole place to myself. The décor? Well, "French Chic" as they call it. Translation: Elegant, but… maybe a little too much "lived in" for perfectionists (like my friend, Sarah, who would have had a conniption over the slightly wonky paint on the window frames!). But me? I loved it. Added character. And actually, it was quite cosy.

What's the internet situation like? I need to Instagram my breakfast croissants, you know.

Oh, the internet. The bane of the modern traveller. Look, it’s... present. Let's put it that way. Reliable *most* of the time. Good enough for video calls with your suffering loved ones (kidding… mostly). Enough to upload your carefully curated brunch shots to Instagram, yes. I mean, I could upload a picture of the view, but I’d be there all day and miss all the fun. The apartment's owner, Madame Dubois, swore it was "fibre optic." I suspect “fibre optic” in this context translates to "slightly better than dial-up, but still a gamble".

There was one morning, though… pure, unadulterated disaster. I was trying to upload a particularly stunning panorama of the Eiffel Tower (yeah, I went, tourist, guilty as charged!) and the internet just... died. Vanished. I went into a full-blown panic. Like, a "stranded on a desert island, no wifi, my life is meaningless" kind of panic. Then I drank some more coffee and realised the world wouldn't end. Turns out the router just needed a gentle rebooot (Madame Dubois’ instructions were hilariously vague, by the way). Lesson learned: pack a book. And maybe a phone charger. And maybe, just maybe, lower your expectations internet-wise.

Two bedrooms… who should I bring? My bestie? My slightly annoying cousin?

Ah, the age-old question of travel companions! Listen, I’m not judging your cousin. (Unless they're *truly* annoying. In which case, maybe reconsider.) Two bedrooms means you've got options. Think about it. Do you want peace and quiet (solo trip, best option, no judging here). Do you want someone to share the croissants with? Someone who *appreciates* the slightly wonky paint job?

For me? If I went again, I'd bring my best friend, Alice. We've travelled together before, and we’re a well oiled team. We're messy, we love food, and we're both capable of laughing until we cry. (I did that, actually, the first night - not even sure why. The wine, the view, the sheer *absurdity* of being there, I reckon. She was there, and it was golden).

But if you're planning a romantic getaway? Yeah, this place is perfect for that. Just… make sure they appreciate French charm over perfectly polished surfaces. It's that kind of place. It’s more "lived in" than "magazine perfect". In truth, I think that’s what makes it feel like somewhere very special. It’s real.

Is it noisy? I’m a light sleeper, and Parisian life is supposed to be… lively.

Okay, so this is a big one. Paris is *definitely* lively. And yes, there's the potential for noise. The apartment is in a central location, so that's the trade-off, right? Convenience versus silence. But honestly? It wasn't as bad as I anticipated. I'm a light sleeper myself, and I survived. There's, the usual morning hustle and bustle: the delivery trucks, the scooters that sound like angry bees… but with the windows shut it was all okay.

The *real* test? The late-night revelers. There’s only so much they can do to minimize noise! I could still occasionally hear people laughing and chatting as they strolled down the street below, but frankly it was more charming than horrific. The solution? Earplugs. They're your best friend. And maybe a glass or two of good wine. That always helps, doesn't it?

Actually, the *most* noise came from… my own snoring. Which is a problem regardless of location. (Sorry, Alice.)

What about the kitchen? Can I actually cook, or is it just for show?

Okay, the kitchen. Not exactly a Michelin-star chef's dream, but perfectly functional. It's got the basics. A decent stove, a (smallish) fridge, a coffee machine that, thankfully, worked (crucial!). I made a few attempts at cooking. Let's just say my "boeuf bourguignon" was… ambitious. And slightly charred around the edges.

The thing is, with all the incredible *boulangeries* and *pâtisseries* and bistros at your doorstep, why *would* you cook? You're in Paris! Eat the pastries! Go to the market and grab some cheese and wine. Picnics are mandatory. I did manage to make some eggs for breakfast, and heated up some pre-made soup. But honestly, let someone else do the hard work. That’s what a vacation is for!

One time, though… I got ambitious. I bought some fresh fish from a nearby market, and tried to pan-fry it. Disaster. Smoked out the entire apartment (I think I set off the smoke alarm, but it was in French so I couldn't understand the instructions to turn it off!). Spent the next hour airing out the place. So yeah… stick to simple stuff. Or, even better, eat out.

Is it close to the Metro?Jet Set Hotels

The West Wing Suite, Beautiful 2 bedroom Apartment France

The West Wing Suite, Beautiful 2 bedroom Apartment France